• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problem with Workforce PD rollen not working..

anozira02

I had some leaking Ciss cartridge in the printer, replacing all cartridges with new Ciss and cleaning print head, since the printer gives me General Error warning and both paper and ink LED lights come on after powering on at which time the power lights goes off. Also during this time the PD shaft is not making any effort to pull down the paper. I did the ink pad resetter thinking maybe the ink pad needed replaced, however the program told me it was still ok.. I do not have adjustment untility program to reset the ink levels in case the printer thinks it's out of ink. Even so,, why the paper light on as well. I played with the PD shaft turning it this and that way to see if it would help any grabbing the paper. I should add during the cleaning I had the power cable unplugged and re checked all cable connection to where they came out from. The printer was working fine until changing the head and installing the new Ciss cartridges.. Can anyone help me with this problem,, I want to convert this printer to an Eco solvent printer for small jobs..