• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems adding colors to swatch bar

Stacey K

I like making signs
I got a new computer and reloaded Flexi. Now I can't drag and drop colors to the swatches! I can't move colors from one swatch to another.

I create a color then click and drag it to the swatch bar and the mouse disappears or goes all crazy and it will NOT let me drop it in. I've tried all the workspaces. This REALLY SUCKS. It's almost like there's a bug or maybe a setting preventing them from moving? I've been doing this for 10 years so I know it can be done...

1682958456324.png

Stacey K

I like making signs
Yes! Thank GOODNESS...still not as quick and dropping it in but at least I can save them, thank you!

Drip Dry

Yes! Thank GOODNESS...still not as quick and dropping it in but at least I can save them, thank you!
Is your new computer Win 10 or 11 ?
Seems Flexi has a problem with dragging and dropping in win 10
Used to be able to drag a file from the desktop directly into Flexi.
Now you need to import it in

Stacey K

I like making signs
Is your new computer Win 10 or 11 ?
Seems Flexi has a problem with dragging and dropping in win 10
Used to be able to drag a file from the desktop directly into Flexi.
Now you need to import it in
Windows 11 - Flexi seems really buggy in it

amw

Longtime Members
Windows 11 - Flexi seems really buggy in it
All PC's are different, however for what its worth. We run flexi on 2 windows 11 pcs and have had no issues at all. Maybe contact Flexi's horrible support and show them what's going on?