• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems cutting a large multi panel design

Tragicflaw

Has anyone had any problems with doing large multi paneled projects? I am finding that I am missing a small section between each panel. I even shrunk it down to about 11 inches and cut 2.5 inch panels just to check and it still misses a small piece between each panel. It is like it doesn't cut whatever portion of the design is under the panel line. Is there a fix for this?

I did a large multi paneled tree before and it had almost an inch missing between each panel. I was able to fit it together with some difficulty and shaping with a blade but I am doing a 10.5'x10.5' logo with a 8 foot circle in the middle, missing pieces will be pretty noticeable and I won't be able to fudge it like last time.

Each panel will be about 23.5" by 11 ft . There will be 5 panels in each design 3 designs total. The other two are of dogs (mostly outline and sketch look) and I can probably make it work the way I did with the tree, but I can't make it work with the solid circle. Any advice?

I am cutting with a GCC expert 24 (which may have some tracking issues at that length but that is a whole other issue) and WinPCsign2012 pro. I have contacted tech support for the program but it hasn't really been helpful and at this time of year, really slow. He is insisting that it has to be a problem with the material size that I am putting in the cutting panel which might make sense for the large panels but why would it still have the same problem with the small sample size panels?

Any help is appreciated.

S'N'S

Am I adding this right 10 ft 6in is 126 in long/high, ....your cut vinyl 23.5in x 5 panels = 117.5 in.
Are you having/allowed overlap at the joins?

jean pilote

I have the same problem with the same cutter plotter GCC expert 24" is there anyone who is having solution to cut panels without missing small pieces between panels?

Thank's for helping me