• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problems sending a .pdf

i'm having major issues sending clients a .pdf. i'm using cs3 and ps4. i'm saving in illy as an .eps, then saving it also as a .pdf. but when i send it to clients its blank! it shows there is a file attatched as it has kb. i also tried saving it via ps and saving again as a .pdf, this time though, its very pixalated when viewed and if you change the view option so you can see the line art it is blank.
so..............what am i doing wrong?

John Butto

When you save it in Illustrator as a .pdf also check to see preview and it will pop up after you save it with a new window in Acrobat showing you how it looks.

ok, so i saved it again as a .pdf............and turned on the review after saving, and it comes up blank! i have no idea why it will not show up to view it! really stumped on this!

jc1cell

Make sure your artboard is set to the right size. At times I work with stuff outside of it and when I save as pdf, get a blank file.

jc

***Edit

John Beat me to it while I was writing.