• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems with ARMS

HoosierDD

I have a couple of FC2250's with a few reoccurring problems...

1. The COPY function on the control panel does not work on either unit. This started to happen after a breaker went off because I was running the 2 vacuum units off of the same outlet. But ever since I tripped it, now every time I press COPY on either unit, I get a 'PREPARING TO RECUT' message.

2. This may be tied into #1: Sometimes I can't get the machine to pause. I get that same 'PREPARING....' & then it just starts up where it stopped. Gotta turn if off cold to stop it.

3. Sometimes it'll take 2 or 3 times of sending an ARMS target from CM for the cutter to start. Is that normal?

4. The tables have been in "production mode" for a while now & the beds have lost some suction over time. Is there a good, "quick" way of cleaning off the bed - other than using a paper clip to unplug the holes? Can the bed be replaced and/or is it costly? What kind of soap/ detergent can I use to clean off some adhesive that is stuck on it?

Any thoughts are awesome & appreciated...

CS-SignSupply

Have you tried resetting the unit to factory default to see if that clears up the COPY issue? I believe you would power off, push and hold down the TEST and ORIGIN buttons down while powering back on. If this does not work, you may try the UP Arrow while powering on.