• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems With My Jv3 Need Urgent Help!!

whitecamelinc

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my Mimaki JV3 printer.The black pattern only shows half on it when I perform a Draw Test therefore the artwork prints just with light black.It looks pretty bad... I already made al the cleaning process suggested in the manual, but it did not work. A technician said to me that I should pull the ink from the cartridge with an syringe. After doing so the pattern was still the same,just registering half of it. What should I do?
Could someone please contact me as soon as possible?

my cellphone number is 201-920-2084

Thanks you guys I really appreciate it.

Henry

CustomRide

Air leak in the system, bad damper if those do not work its usually electrical. Get a syringe after trying a head soak.

tooserious

I had a bad rubber in my capping station...so the yellow dried out . It was doing the same thing and I couldn't draw ink.....soaked it for just 10 mins after new capping staion
and it worked

Letterbox Mike

I second the damper if only half of the black head is bad. That or the ink line from that cartridge to that damper might have air in it. I'd bet money it's the damper though.