• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems With orcal???

dolce05

had that happen with some no name crap we were using fom our local supplier. Now we switched to Oracal 3164 (and its more expensive)...this better not start happening to us

Jillbeans

I have had problems with 951 (cut vynull) the same brand the same number same plotter settings, but the backer wants to stick to the pure orange when I pull it off.
The cobalt blue was fine, but it took ages to pick off all the bits and pieces of backer adhered to the cut letters from the pure orange.
I don't do printing so I can't comment on the other stuff.
Love....Jill

FatCat

Been using 3164 on lots of my temp projects. Have had no issues as you describe, but I just got a new roll in last week sitting on the floor un-opened. Maybe a bad batch?

WELL AFTER THE BATTLE WITH ORCAL..... Which got me no where

They say fellers is selling me old vinyl... manufact. early 2008

BUT... NOT TRUE....

THE VINYL IS COMMING DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM ORCAL BECAUSE ITS A 50" special order...

ORCAL is a bunch of liars... BEWARE. If the orcal box its coming in looks old 10 to 1 odds is it is OLD...

THANKS TO FELLERS FOR TAKING CARE OF THIS ISSUE WITH ME...:thumb:

SamFeatherston

No battle necessary

We want you to be successful with our products. That is why you can contact us at 888-672-2251 and talk to Oracal's tech support.

Oracal's 50" Digital Media is not a special order.

32bantum

Having this problem of seperating from the adhesive on 3651. I have done a fleet of Waste Management tucks that uses a sunflower over their logo about 2'x2' Thankfully the 651 on the rest of the truck is performing as it should.