• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems with Roland SP300i

Sparky1796

Can anyone help me with my problem !! I have a Roland Versa Camm SP300i and i am getting vertical lines and overspray in my prints, but only with the Blue color. I have done a power cleaning, changed the wipers, changed the black/blue cap, flushed the lines and cleaned the heads, and it is still happening. Can anyone tell me what i can do to solve this problem. PLEASE, I am tearing my hair out over this.
Thanks
Sparky

premiercolour

Merchant Member
post a "fill test" nozzle check. If the edges of the print is fuzzy, that is sign of weak head. time for a new printhead. Printhead is consumable. Normal DX4 printhead has 3-4 years of life span printing 3-6 hours a day.

Tizz

+2 Clean the encoder strip.

Had severe magenta overspray on mine for a while only at the ends after the print had finished. Heads were clean and no signs of dust, had to replace the encoder strip due to wear, after the set up and calibration the overspray had 95% dissapeared. 95% because I have a couple of deflected nozzles in the magenta head!