• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proclaim Flag Day as a Federal National Holiday

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think that's the 19th. Don't know, it doesn't pertain to me at all.

I like Flag Day. We have several flags flying at home.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Mostly, I think you're funny. Then, usually how you twist and turn things around strikes me funny, too.

So, why do you ask, aardie ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See, there ya go again....... YOU didn't think. You're a riot and it's funny listening to you.

Oh, and I didn't avoid anything. You're just not with the program, aardie.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
That's a good way of avoiding the point.
I didn't think there was anything funny about ending slavery.
Maybe you unaware slavery is NOT over........ do some research.

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slavery (by total number of slaves) - Global Slavery Index 2018:​

1. India - 7,989,000
  2. China - 3,864,000
  3. North Korea - 2,640,000
  4. Nigeria - 1,386,000
  5. Iran - 1,289,000
  6. Indonesia - 1,220,000
  7. Congo (Democratic Republic of) - 1,045,000
  8. Russia - 794,000
  9. Philippines - 784,000
  10. Afghanistan - 749,000

Aardvark Printing

See, there ya go again....... YOU didn't think. You're a riot and it's funny listening to you.

Oh, and I didn't avoid anything. You're just not with the program, aardie.
Your program? Ya got that right.
I think just fine. It's just that you don't fool me.

Aardvark Printing

Maybe you unaware slavery is NOT over........ do some research.

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slavery (by total number of slaves) - Global Slavery Index 2018:​

1. India - 7,989,000
  2. China - 3,864,000
  3. North Korea - 2,640,000
  4. Nigeria - 1,386,000
  5. Iran - 1,289,000
  6. Indonesia - 1,220,000
  7. Congo (Democratic Republic of) - 1,045,000
  8. Russia - 794,000
  9. Philippines - 784,000
  10. Afghanistan - 749,000
I was talking about American slavery which was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 6. Nice attempt to divert though.

jochwat

Graphics Department
There's room for both celebrations, Heck, in America, there's room for PLENTY more national holidays. That holiday drought between New Year's Day and Memorial Day are murder.

But if your'e having an importance contest, yeah... "Four Million Slaves in America Gain Their Freedom Day" pretty much beats "Flag Pattern Selection Day".

We don't have to worry about which is important. Or worry about whether or not it pertains to you (although, good God, how can human freedom in your country NOT PERTAIN TO ANYONE?). You have the freedom and free will to celebrate, not celebrate, dance (almost) naked in the street, shoot off fireworks (state permitting), etc.

This divide sucks. What do we need to unite the country again? Watch some more jetliners dive into another skyscraper?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your program? Ya got that right.
I think just fine. It's just that you don't fool me.

I was talking about American slavery which was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 6. Nice attempt to divert though.

So, you don't care about the same thought pattern you describe for United States in other places ?? It's alright in the rest of the world, but a country who was doing what was totally normal at the time and being one of the first to get rid of it after 250 years and only in the last 75 years only in the deep south, you wanna blame ALL Americans. It was abolished in the whole country, except the south wa-a-a-ay before the Civil War, but you don't care about that, huh ?? This is what I meant about if ya don't know what you're talking about, shut the fug up.

There were more people killed and enslaved in the holocaust, in stalin's camps and now just about anywhere in the middle east, which is where most of this all originated. Why don't you spend your time going after real criminals, rather than things that happened 200 years ago and came to a head over a 160 years ago. Frickin' dolts in this place is just amazing..... and then they breed.

Yeah, you think fine, my a$$, you think like a moron with only half a brain which is mostly soggy.

Aardvark Printing

There's room for both celebrations, Heck, in America, there's room for PLENTY more national holidays. That holiday drought between New Year's Day and Memorial Day are murder.

But if your'e having an importance contest, yeah... "Four Million Slaves in America Gain Their Freedom Day" pretty much beats "Flag Pattern Selection Day".

We don't have to worry about which is important. Or worry about whether or not it pertains to you (although, good God, how can human freedom in your country NOT PERTAIN TO ANYONE?). You have the freedom and free will to celebrate, not celebrate, dance (almost) naked in the street, shoot off fireworks (state permitting), etc.

This divide sucks. What do we need to unite the country again? Watch some more jetliners dive into another skyscraper?
Stop confusing the issue with common sense.

Wow, this is getting kind of silly. You're comparing which holiday is better or more important? Why can't we all be thankful we're where we're at from our past great leaders and thank our lucky stars for what we have in this nation? What happened all those years ago have no bearing on anyone today. We are all living the effects from them. If you choose to hold onto the bad ones, too bad for you. Try to move forward and learn and not repeat things which hurt you. You don't keep putting your hand on a hot burner stove, once you learned what it will do, do you? How is this any different? Are you just stuck in a rut? Good gracious, be happy and lucky you live in this country. Or get out. No one is asking you to stay if you don't like things.