• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proclaim Flag Day as a Federal National Holiday

ikarasu

I like it when holidays fall on a weekend. Sorry guys, better luck next year
Do you guys not have rollovers? If a holiday falls on a sunday here...we get the monday or Friday off Paid.

10 "Holidays" a year that all employees, government or not gets paid for - And if it lands on the weekend...the following day is a paid day off. Theres 2 months where we dont have a paid day, and theyre looking to add a day into each, so we get 1 per month. Of course the Government doesn't mind adding days...since they tell the companies they are the ones who will be paying the employees.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Do you guys not have rollovers? If a holiday falls on a sunday here...we get the monday or Friday off Paid.

10 "Holidays" a year that all employees, government or not gets paid for - And if it lands on the weekend...the following day is a paid day off. Theres 2 months where we dont have a paid day, and theyre looking to add a day into each, so we get 1 per month. Of course the Government doesn't mind adding days...since they tell the companies they are the ones who will be paying the employees.
As far as I know,.there's no such requirement here but that is generally how we work them as well.