• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager adds cut marks

thewoodage

:banghead:

Production Manager adds cut marks to every job I do no matter if I have contour cuts in it or not. I can take them off, and it will show that they are off, but then when it prints they are there. In doing so, it will "bump" the last print to the next line leaving a huge amount of wasted material on every job. Any suggestions in getting it to stop?! Thanks!

sfr table hockey

Do you mean printing the marks that ouline or show the corners of your file?

If so look at> setup>default job prop> goto lables and marks tab (might be 6th over)
then see what you have listed for Print Marks. Set to none.

Or do you mean your contour cut line is being printed with a color?

John in Cali

Posted a problem like this a week or so ago. It happens to me when I "add job" instead of sending from Flexi. I was given a few suggestions that I tried without luck. I will try Hockey's.

UPDATE:
Make sure you follow Hockey's advise in the production manager itself, not in the job file. In my production manager it still shows .5" size, but I finally got rid of the registration marks. Thanks.

Last edited:

NextDaySign

I'm having the same problem - and I have it set to None for printers marks under the Labels and Marks tab. Any suggestions? (And yes, this is when I Add .pdf as a job, not when I send through Flexi.)