• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

production manager deleting cut jobs after they cut

gabagoo

my production manager is deleting cut jobs after they are cut. It never used to until last week for no reason that I can figure Flexi wanted to know what printer I have and what cutter. It already had been set up a year ago and I thought wtf, just shut the box it will default automatically, but no it kept asking, so I told it both pieces of equipment and now after I cut any job the manager deletes the job. I don't like that as sometimes the cutter screws up finding the cut marks and I have to reboot it the odd time. if the job gets deleted I have to resend it to both the printer and the cutter. anyone know where this preference resides in the software to keep all the jobs in the manager until I decide to delete them?

Thanks

signguy95

open production manager...choose edit / preferences... towards bottom "Send-After output" . choose hold to keep in production manager.

Jay

Flame

Dangit. SignGuy beat me to it.

Yup, just a matter of clicking the right box (once you find it:wink:)

weaselboogie

my production manager is deleting cut jobs after they are cut.

Consider yourself lucky. My production manager drinks at work,is an asshole to the customers, and steals from the cash drawer. Your problem doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

:rolleyes:

iSign

rolf.gif

now that's funny!