• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager Doesnt Load

SolGraphix09

Im Just Installing My Neww Plotter (Vinyl Express EnduraCUT) Onto My Neww Computer...Added The Plotter But It Did Nott Plott...Noww I Went Back To See What Problem I Had And Production Manager Will Nawt Open At All...Shows An Error Then Shuts itself Down...I Even Uninstalled The Programs and Re-Installed Them But The Same Problem Exists...What Should I Do??..Its Is Connected Via USB-Keyspan USB-Serial Adapter...Thanks In Advance

Mikeifg

Sometimes if your running a spyware program it will do that. Just turn off any spyware incl norton.

bradb77

I have a similar problem, I bought a new computer. I loaded flexi 6.6, after downloading the dongle driver it worked. Then I tryed to cut,no luck, I read this thread, took off all spy ware and firewalls, Still nothing. Flexi won't help me (6.6 is not supported anymore). They did tell me it has to do with the tcp/ip connection, and there is a fix, but they won't tell me what it is. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!