• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager freezing

Merle

Running HP latex print to cut 115 with HP Production Manager 12 if im not mistaken. Been running this program since february and for some odd reason anytime i click a function the whole program freezes. I have to close the program in task manager. I thought it was my cutter being on the wrong usb port so i tried to chage it but it froze. Then it let me delete the cutter to add it again, but when i went to add a new device it froze again. any help is greatly appreciated.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Might not be super helpful, but I’m running onyx and it freezes ALL THE TIME! I think this may be an issue with our IT as whenever I unplug the ethernet cable, it runs fine. I’d maybe try that? Even if it gets the cutter back that should help!

Merle

Crazy because I run Onyx at my regular job and it freezing as well, but i understand usually what im doing to cause it to freeze. When PM does it I'm usually lost. And my PC isnt even running an ethernet cord. idk

Might not be super helpful, but I’m running onyx and it freezes ALL THE TIME! I think this may be an issue with our IT as whenever I unplug the ethernet cable, it runs fine. I’d maybe try that? Even if it gets the cutter back that should help!

Snydo

Running HP latex print to cut 115 with HP Production Manager 12 if im not mistaken. Been running this program since february and for some odd reason anytime i click a function the whole program freezes. I have to close the program in task manager. I thought it was my cutter being on the wrong usb port so i tried to chage it but it froze. Then it let me delete the cutter to add it again, but when i went to add a new device it froze again. any help is greatly appreciated.

If you have a ton of completed jobs in your Production Manager list try deleting them, PM gets wonky when it gets low on memory or disk space.