• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production manager glitch / corrupt?

Occasionally, Maybe once a year my production manager will open blank with no printer or cutter installed to the program. Does anyone else ever experience this? Should I maybe do a dry install of Flexi??

Today when I came in there was no printer or cutter assigned. Luckily when I installed them all my jobs were still nested so I didn't loose anything this time, but a major inconvenience..

gabagoo

I was getting this too about every 3 to 4 weeks. For me it is the computer not loading the drivers. everything is still in there once the drivers come online

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I have not confirmed this with SAi but when I have seen this it was because there were a large amount of jobs in the queue and it made it unstable. When I let the customer know this and they deleted out older jobs it seemed to work fine.

jayhawksigns

The few times I have had SAi tech accessing our PM, first thing they say is to clear out jobs that don't need to be in the queue, no matter what the issue might be.

Well it doesn't happen often.. I suppose it is a driver issue.

How or why would SAi tech's access your production manager?

I didn't have a large amount of jobs in the queued. Just 2 separate print cut jobs.

I tried restarting multiple time but nothing cleared up. I manually added the cutter and printer and everything came back (minus a few presets)