• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager keeps crashing

kneeol

Hoping some one can offer me some advice. We are running Flexi 8.0 v3 and just in the past couple days it keeps crashing in the middle of print jobs. At first I thought I just had a corrupted file but it seems to be doing it more often than not. Has anyone else experienced this? What was the cause of the crash and what was your solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

sublime000

its happening to us too. we have a mutoh toucan. we are running flexi 7 with photo print 5v2 and i have been on the phone all day with premier media, flexi, mutoh, fellers, denver, reece and then back round and round again. it keeps stopping mid print. sometimes it says "no more memory" or something like that. as a last resort, i have turned to signweb. please help.

SignBurst PCs

You are not the only ones.... we have seen it A LOT lately.

Are you by chance connecting to the printer via a Intel "network card"? It is not a sure cause, but it has been rumored to be a problem with Flexi.

We are seeing Flexi shut down, stop right in the middle of jobs, etc, etc.