• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

production manager not responding

C.R. GRAPHICS

I am having trouble sending anything to my printer and cutter, I can send it about 10 times before it will accept it and print or cut. It takes the cutter more times than the printer. Should I have two conss at the bottom of my PC that look like two PC's one pops up and says limited or no connectivity the other says connected.

CS-SignSupply

Go into preferences and click on tools tab. Then choose rip/print and uncheck Use TCP/IP to connectto production manager. Apply and close/ restart Flexi

Reply with results

C.R. GRAPHICS

My computer tech removed the second network adapter and ran the printer directly to the router. It was going to a usb-network adapter. It has been setup like that for a few years now.

Right now there is just one network card going to the router. The printer is going to the router with a static ip assigned to it. The cutter is connected via usb.

When we click on the properties box within the RIP and Print screen it also comes up Production Manager Not Responding.

C.R. GRAPHICS

Also when I click on the cut button it will take 2-4 minutes before the cut/plot window will open.

We just uninstalled and reinstalled with no help.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
My guess is your router is getting flaky then. Sounds like it's dropping and reconnecting a lot. Might try setting the network adapter properties on both the computer and the printer to fixed speeds instead of auto-negotiate speeds. Depending on the router and devices my guess will be 100 Full.