• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

production manager problems

aaron1776

I am having trouble getting my production manager to come up. After I ahve drawn something I click cut, but all that happens is the first window of the production manager comes up. Then it says PM has timed out and ask me if I would like to try to connect again. I have clicked yes about 400 times and keep getting the same message. I also tried clearing all preferences, closing and reopening Flexi, restarting my computer, and I have even reinstalled flexi nothing is working.

I need help I have to much going on for this to happen (crap liked this don't happen when your slow).

Thanks for any help that anyone can give.

Derf

Check your cutter settings on your cutter
Check the cable
Check the Port setting e.g. LPT, USB.... in I assume Windows
Check Cutter settings in Flexi
Make sure you have chosen the correct cutter
Is the power to the cutter on... LOL

After that you may need to do a fresh install.. It probably something stupid and those are the hardest bugs to find.

ReedAerospace

That happened to me and i called flexi but it was a year ago.

goto edit/preference/tools/click on rip and print/make sure box for connect to production manager using tcp/ip is checked.

I thing that is what it was. Hope that helps.

kendall

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
ReedAerospace said:
That happened to me and i called flexi but it was a year ago.

goto edit/preference/tools/click on rip and print/make sure box for connect to production manager using tcp/ip is checked.

I thing that is what it was. Hope that helps.

kendall

Ditto that.

signage

Had same problem was related to Nortons Internet Security firewall setting, need to change program tab app.exe & app2.exe to permit. Sounds like a firewall problem to me.

aaron1776

signage said:
Had same problem was related to Nortons Internet Security firewall setting, need to change program tab app.exe & app2.exe to permit. Sounds like a firewall problem to me.

That was it thanks for all the help. Now I can finally get back to work after being down for 2 days.

Thanks again everybody

hawgleg73

ignorant

I am having the same problems. I cut some designs first thing this morning, came back in to cut some more and now i am getting the run time error. I am very new to this, can you please walk me through this process you are talking about.

imaSIGNr

I also had same problem. I took comp. in for a few days .$180.00 later they just cleaned up my comp. I had security issues, spyware, adware etc.......I had adaware added to system.....I assume you've been surfing the int. recently ???/

imaSIGNr

I'm learning from my own advice also, but if you PLAY on the internet on the same comp. you work with,you'd better be up to date with all the gizmos that protect you because you're going to have problems....PLAY on a seperate computer