• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager Window Missing...

WVB

On the top right hand side where it shows the white box with missing. In there use to be the display to show how much has sent to the plotter/printer. That window has completely disappeared on me some how. I would like to get that backck. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• ProductionManager.jpg
    ProductionManager.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 139

mbarden

Sorry TVG,
We run Flexi 8.1 and I cannot find any setting to disable/enable the RIP status percentage window. May have to call SAi.
Mike B

WVB

Yes preferences have been cleared to the last date which was Nov. That did not work so preferences were cleared to factory defaults. Still MIA...

SAS

I'm running 7.6 when I send the file to the plotter the text inside the box disappears after a few sec.
Are you seeing it at all after you send it to the cutter?

Is this on print & cut jobs? Has default job properties been checked or has it changed? Still operating and connecting fine? Just missing job progress in rip & print dialog box? Dose production manager report job progress?

WVB

Everything is working fine... It is version 7.6v2... This is for cut only... The box never appears to begin with... It use to always show a white box with the text inside which would go away after 100% has been sent. This window does show up in the production manager window itself... Just not in the cut/plot window... 2 days ago it just disapperared after the click send button...