Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Production manager ???

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by zoiko, May 18, 2008.

1. zoiko

zoiko Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Ok let me see if i can explain this .... i have been using my buddy's laptop with flexi 7.6. But i will not have it in a few days .... my question is ... does the software that comes with my plotter Graphtec cutting master offer a similar set-up when i send to cut my vinyl like the way flexi does??? .

You know like how you can make multiple copies , spacing around graphics and such ...

Tags:
  2. Fuzzbuster

Fuzzbuster Active Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Ottawa
    Graphtec`s is a plug-in for Illustrator

3. zoiko

zoiko Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Right but once i create in illy do i have somewhat of a same feature with the plug in ... maybe i am not explaining my self ... LOL... Maybe i'm asking for to much ???? like wanting the features that flexi has but not wanting to pay form them .... not if i can do the same with just the plug in if i can ... Thanks fuzzbuster

4. zoiko

zoiko Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Ok the window that opens up after i send to cut is called the cut/plot window .... i like the features that it has offers . Does anyone know if the cutting master plug-in offer the same or close??? thanks

5. OADesign

OADesign Active Member

Jan 27, 2006
    California
    yes it does more or less.

i think it is actually a cut down version of the SAis production manager. its free, try it out. what have you got to lose cept' a few moments of your time.

6. zoiko

zoiko Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Yes i will ... Thanks i create all my artwork on illy already, then bring it into flexi .... for the cutting . I also like some of the features that flexi has. I like the welding tools and how they are simple to use on flexi , but i can't afford right now. I'm saving for a roland that will come with flexi as a package deal so . Thanks