• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production manager ???

zoiko

Ok let me see if i can explain this .... i have been using my buddy's laptop with flexi 7.6. But i will not have it in a few days .... my question is ... does the software that comes with my plotter Graphtec cutting master offer a similar set-up when i send to cut my vinyl like the way flexi does??? .

You know like how you can make multiple copies , spacing around graphics and such ...

zoiko

Right but once i create in illy do i have somewhat of a same feature with the plug in ... maybe i am not explaining my self ... LOL... Maybe i'm asking for to much ???? like wanting the features that flexi has but not wanting to pay form them .... not if i can do the same with just the plug in if i can ... Thanks fuzzbuster

zoiko

Ok the window that opens up after i send to cut is called the cut/plot window .... i like the features that it has offers . Does anyone know if the cutting master plug-in offer the same or close??? thanks

OADesign

yes it does more or less.

i think it is actually a cut down version of the SAis production manager. its free, try it out. what have you got to lose cept' a few moments of your time.

zoiko

Yes i will ... Thanks i create all my artwork on illy already, then bring it into flexi .... for the cutting . I also like some of the features that flexi has. I like the welding tools and how they are simple to use on flexi , but i can't afford right now. I'm saving for a roland that will come with flexi as a package deal so . Thanks