• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager's fields blank(?)

stickersmc

I sure hope someone can help me, because after several attempts at Sign Warehouse (where I purchased from), they just won't get back to me. My cutter's been dead since Saturday (now Wednesday) with no production!

Whatever the case, my Flexi Sign (ve lxi) production manager pulls up like normal, but all the fields are completely blank. I've unplugged and plugged. I've shut off and restarted. I've checked settings. I've done everything just short of taking a sledge hammer to my entire operation.

This picture is what I see when the production manager comes up. Any ideas? I'm dead in the water until this is fixed!

Attachments

• blank_screen.jpg
    blank_screen.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 83
it seems for some reason your computer is fully talking to your plotter, make sure that the wires are connected properly, and that there arent any points where the wire is damaged.

stickersmc

Ok, I don't know what happened. We re-installed the program, still to no avail. However, it was still somehow holding values from the last time installed, so we had one of our computer friends wipe anything flexi related out of the computer (temp files and all), then re-installed. Everything works fine now.

Thanks for the help everyone!