Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

production mgr

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by WOODBS, Sep 19, 2007.

1. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    i was working on a couple of files and when i went to print one a box came up...asking on this computer? yes, then asked what type of printer,hybrid,etc..then i had to find which usb it was , which i found as usb printer 2, did a test print ,no prob. when i went back to the job it would not rip, and says the color settings are different, do i want to keep rip & print settings or use prod mgr settings. well, unsure i tried to keep setiings..still nada. also i went to a totally different job and it asks about the color everytime. any clues out there?? in desperation, brett

Tags:
  2. Sign_Boy

Sign_Boy Major Contributor

May 18, 2007
    USA
    Did you shutdown the pc and the printer? Try that it might work.

3. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    well, i shut down everything but still kept happening. finally i saw a little box....haha. i checked it, said don't ask me again ...and it worked. weird.thanks sb, good to hear from ya

4. Sign_Boy

Sign_Boy Major Contributor

May 18, 2007
    USA
    Glad you got that one figured out.

It's good to be back WOODBS

5. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    :thread i can do this 'cause i started it. this all happened when i was trying to print a wall picture at 150ppi, dimensions 110"x120". 62 mb. it took forever to process, is the rez too high? i just want it to look real

6. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    actually for some reason, the flexi print file is even bigger??? 233 mb. how did that happen? dunno

7. MITCHATEXOTIC

MITCHATEXOTIC Member

Mar 27, 2007
    little box

I found one of those once and boy was my wife p.o.ed

8. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    cool, funny stuff