• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

production mgr

WOODBS

i was working on a couple of files and when i went to print one a box came up...asking on this computer? yes, then asked what type of printer,hybrid,etc..then i had to find which usb it was , which i found as usb printer 2, did a test print ,no prob. when i went back to the job it would not rip, and says the color settings are different, do i want to keep rip & print settings or use prod mgr settings. well, unsure i tried to keep setiings..still nada. also i went to a totally different job and it asks about the color everytime. any clues out there?? in desperation, brett

WOODBS

well, i shut down everything but still kept happening. finally i saw a little box....haha. i checked it, said don't ask me again ...and it worked. weird.thanks sb, good to hear from ya

WOODBS

:thread i can do this 'cause i started it. this all happened when i was trying to print a wall picture at 150ppi, dimensions 110"x120". 62 mb. it took forever to process, is the rez too high? i just want it to look real

WOODBS

actually for some reason, the flexi print file is even bigger??? 233 mb. how did that happen? dunno