Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professional Wrap Installer... why not do it yourself?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by thesignexpert, Oct 28, 2013.

1. thesignexpert

thesignexpert Active Member

Oct 21, 2007
    With such a concentration of professional sign folks here, I thought I would get some opinions on this article about using pro wrap installers instead of trying to do the occasional one on our own. This is how it starts...

"What?! Those national wrap installers charge WAY too much! This can’t be too hard. It’s just sticky vinyl. I can do this. Look, despite our natural skepticism of other’s skills and firm belief in our own abilities, there are multiple reasons why wrap installation professionals ARE considered professionals. Let us count the ways…" Read the whole article

I have seen comments from total agreement to complaints about how certifications are no guarantee of quality (which is a valid observation). What do you all think?

Tim

Tags: