• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profile for xc540 or xj540 for Onyx.

SIGNTIME

Switching to Onyx from VW and while I have found a couple of profiles that are ok, I'm still not getting as good of results from VW. I don't have a spectrometer, or the knowledge to use it. We will be getting a new printer in aug/sep which i can find a ton of profiles for.

Does anyone have a decent Onyx profile for gloss vinyl for either a xc or xj 540, that wouldn't mind sharing? I am using thrive 18.5 but believe older version should work.

GTSTech_1

Have you tried Rolandprofilecenter.com? They have some profiles for the older Onyx versions. Given that the XC and I think the XJ as well have been discontinued would be hard pressed to have Roland create one.

Joe House

The Onyx Printer & Profile Download manager is packed with about 45 profiles for an XC-540. Do none of those work for you? What vinyl are you using?

Joe