• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profile needed for Caldera 9 and L26500

GF4signs

Do you have the full version of Caldera 9? If you do, you can create a custom backlit or frontlit profile for your application. You will need a spectrophotometer device (i.e. Barbieri). If you don't have the full version, try going to Caldera.com and then to usernet.caldera.com. They might have some "general" profiles you might be able to use.

Slamboni

profiles

I'm having a hell of a time finding profiles for this machine also. 3m icc site doesn't have SAi iccs, SAi site only has iccs for rolands, and hp site has a couple profiles but not the ones I need. All other material roll manufacturer's sites want you to create a user name etc to find out that they don't have the right icc combo.

AdamLarson

All,

We would be more than happy to help (all of) you with finding the most appropriate profile for whatever your printer/ink/RIP/media combination is. It would be best to put you in contact with one of our technical service folks. If you would like to explore this, please send me an email or message and I will connect you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Adam Larson
3M Commercial Graphics- Marketing
ajlarson@mmm.com, 651.733.9259