• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

profile Questions SP-300V

signprinter

Hi all...
I just recently started using a sp-300V with Versa works (mostly use Mutoh and Flexi). I am printing on calendered vinyl but my colors just are not coming out right.
I see other members talking about good profiles to use ECVP & MCVP , but these are not in my profile lists and I cannot find them anywhere online. Any one know where I can find these to download. Thanks

Jackpine

Hi all...
I just recently started using a sp-300V with Versa works (mostly use Mutoh and Flexi). I am printing on calendered vinyl but my colors just are not coming out right.
I see other members talking about good profiles to use ECVP & MCVP , but these are not in my profile lists and I cannot find them anywhere online. Any one know where I can find these to download. Thanks

Roland has user forums for owners of their equipment. Go there and register and become active. There is a lot of help there.