• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profiles for JV300-130 Plus

Marie

Having trouble finding profiles for various media for the JV300-130 Plus. Anyone running this machine who can advise? Have checked the Mimaki USA site with no luck. THANKS!

APCInk

Merchant Member
Are you using RasterLink? You can download profiles through RasterLink or I see on the Mimaki USA site they really only have profiles for CMYKlclmorlk. If you have 4 color go to international site- mimaki.com -https://mimaki.com/product/inkjet/i-roll/jv300_plus-series/download.html

Marie

"Quick" back story, when the printer was installed last week, the tech set up rasterlink for us, and it prints beautifully from that RIP. We also wanted to be able to continue using Flexi for when we have print/cut decal jobs. The installer called Flexi and was told that they did not have profiles for the JV300 Plus - and he told us there was no way to make this printer work with Flexi ?!?!? So he shared a work-around with us. We were not happy with that because it had a lot of room for mistakes. I kept reaching out to Mimaki, Flexi, and 3M. The profiles that 3M sent me generated error messages. The downloads from Mimaki website had poor color. Yesterday, Flexi tech support sent me the link to the profiles that we needed, and they work great! When I texted the installer yesterday to tell him that I had the profiles needed, his mind was blown - lol!

gabagoo

Is it a new printer form Mimaki? I ask as my screen printer bought the new jv100 and there is only 1 profile for Flexi, which I found disturbing.

Marie

Is it a new printer form Mimaki? I ask as my screen printer bought the new jv100 and there is only 1 profile for Flexi, which I found disturbing.
It is the Mimaki JV300 Plus. Once we got the right person helping us at Flexi, we were able to download a lot of profiles for this printer.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide

They have a ton for Rasterlink. Mimaki is notoriously slow to support third party software.

Headstrike

Mimaki Wide Format Printer Services
Flexi technical rep says that they do not make profiles and that they are made for them by the vinyl manufacturers. Not sure if that is factual.
Mimaki doesn't support/make profiles for third party Rips.
The other Rips and media manufacturers need to make their own profiles when Mimaki releases a new model.