• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

profiles for JV33 using Trinagle Bulk Inks

S

Stan B

Hello,

I'm experimenting with Triangle bulk inks for JV33. Can't really make it work. Does anyone have good profiles for printing high speed low res gloss vinyl banner material? (540x720, 4 pass BI - ideally). Please pm me with price.

Thank you
stan

ChiknNutz

Have you considered getting profile-making equipment and training? This will be the best value for you overall. While I don't have that printer, I do use Triangle ink and have successfully made a very sellable profile at 450x360x4-pass for my SP-540V and Wasatch SoftRip. What RIP are you using?

S

Stan B

Hi Chris. I use FlexiPro 8.6 and Rasterlink. I don't have enough time on hands get into all inhouse profiling game. But yes, I'm aware it is time and money well spent.

Still hoping someone will be willing to share/sell not copy-righted free to share profile with me

BoF

Which Triangle ink are you experimenting with as I've not seen anything about for a JV33?

Thanks!

BoF

Bof, call triangle

Its much easier if you said what youre using.:smile:
One thing, I'm using Photoprint and Onyx (with OEM ink) and theres no 4pass option in either RIPs as far as I can see, 8p being the lowest....

eforer

you can't get into bulk ink without getting into profiling. The profiles just are not out there in the aftermarket ink world. Get a spectrophotometer, the flexible 8.5 profiler isn't too terrible.

BoF

JVS bulks for JV33-5
:confused: JVS in a solvent ink for the JV3.
Were you printing with an HS or SS21 before?
I should imaging that there is quite a bit of diffrence if you had been printing with SS21 and now use a harder solvent ink....

Has anything melted??:omg: :wink:

S

Stan B

BoF - I see you are Very confused. That's why I suggest contacting triangle. Nothing melted