• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

profiles

dortonracing

Ok I been reading and trying to figure this out, But what i using is a FlexiSIGN Pro 8.6v2 with a mutoh 1614 and i wanna make my colors print better looking. Im using Orcal 3651G_CMYK(Variable)_Graphics2_Bi_720x720.icc printing on 3651 media. What do i need to do to get something that will have a better print on colors? because like my red is a orangeish red, my oranges dont look like good orange, Greens are ok, only things that look real good is blues, and yellows, my black isn't to bad either. I've read that the printing profiles change everything. So i was just messing around and set up a print in 1440x1440 and the red look great but of course that makes everthing else darker and also A LOT slower to print. So if some one could give me some good info or a place to start reading more I would really appericate it thanks everyone.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Best option woudl be to get ahold of an Eye One and create your own profiles. There is a profile maker built into Production Manager but you much have a supported colorimeter. The Eye One "display or monitor" ones will not work though. Needs to be an Eye One Pro which is longer and has a white tile calibration base.

And yeah - I have no clue what Roland Versaworks is going to do for your Mutoh but I doubt it will be of any use at all to you - I think house probably just missed what specific machine you have is all.

surf city

That's because HOG has a special Mutland printer, very, very hybrid. It has the legs of a Mutoh but, the body of a Roland. It's what happens when you spend way too much time in the New Mexico sun drinking tequila.