• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profiling Onyx Thrive V11

WalkerP

Does anyone happen to have a step by step procedure for creating profiles/quick sets? Based on the literature it seems pretty easy, but if anyone has any documentation, that'd be greatly appreciated.
I've never used Thrive, but have used Production House years ago, so forgive my rookie-ness.

ONYX Mgt

You might want to visit ONYX TV

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/OnyxGraphics[/video]

for free tech tip videos. In addition, there are numerous white papers on the topic on the ONYX website (www.onyxgfx.com) under the Support tab. It is very similar to the process you used with ONYX ProductionHouse.

Asuma01

In my experience creating a profile is pretty easy in onyx. Creating a profile with accurate colors that doesn't waste excess ink is much much harder and requires a lot of knowledge and experience. If its possible I would look into trying to find a profile from the manufacturer.

WalkerP

Thanks for the info. I thought I read somewhere not all versions allow profiling or have the option enabled. Somewhere I thought I read that you must have "ICC Creation" enabled. Does anyone know if this is the case?

ONYX Thrive includes the complete media profiling capability, including the ICC.

ONYX Postershop 11 and higher includes the complete media profiling capability, including the ICC.

All versions of ProductionHouse include the complete media profiling capability, including the ICC.