• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profitable markets for a flat bed printer

Mark H

I just purchased a Mimaki JFX 200, now i need to fill it up with work. Can you recommend markets that I should pursue? Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you serious ??

What are your qualifications or experience in the sign industry, if I might ask, since your profile describes nothing ??

Christian @ 2CT Media

There are 100s of markets suitable for flatbed printing, but what are your other capabilities and capacities... The printing aspect is only part of the picture you need a strong finishing department too.

Mark H

There are 100s of markets suitable for flatbed printing, but what are your other capabilities and capacities... The printing aspect is only part of the picture you need a strong finishing department too.
I can add whatever finishing capabilities that are necessary. In the early stages I would certainly want to ad finishing capabilities that will get the most use or "bang for my buck"

Christian @ 2CT Media

So do you have a router or flatbed cutter? Can you shear and bend panels?

Do you just want to print? What is your experience with different jobs?