• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Projecting Sign - Wine & Spirits

Marco

NEW Projecting sign over sidewalk. I have proposed some neon, channel letters as shown; I am having some design difficulties with the cabinet above. I want to use space above for attraction. Any ideas/advice?
Bank Street 4.jpg

iSign

attraction?

I see grapes... what's all those other colors and lines?

also, maybe edit the post to include the image, or the thumbnail.. not liking links.. sometimes gotta log in again on links...

Marco

attraction?

I see grapes... what's all those other colors and lines?

also, maybe edit the post to include the image, or the thumbnail.. not liking links.. sometimes gotta log in again on links...

Attraction - I meant to say was, design work above cabinet. Design work related to wine and spirits. In this scenario, the background represents sunshine, green fields, wine glass with red grapes above.

Craig Sjoquist

I like what you have the graphic is modern and grapes are there the cabinet with name looks deco looking alone with graphic will look great .