• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Promo shop vehicle

GZ SIGN DESIGNS

We built this car in house to promote our business .Turns out it then got sponsored by 14 manufacturers.Then debuted at SEMA in 2004 .It is a 1989 Honda CRX .It has 11 tv's, 6 amps,camers operated rear view side view mirrors.turbo, neon tubes,police strobes 100% custom fiberglass interior.The exterior flames are 3 color vinyl .We still have this vehicle but don't display it any more it just sits under a car cover in the shop. Just like to share enjoy.

Attachments

• camera Pictures 230.jpg
    camera Pictures 230.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 99
  • camera Pictures 231.jpg
    camera Pictures 231.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 89
  • camera Pictures 232.jpg
    camera Pictures 232.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 95
  • camera Pictures 233.jpg
    camera Pictures 233.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 89

luggnut

its not my style.. (I'M AN OLD DUDE) ...

did you do the fiberglass for the speakers and tvs ? that is always cool looking though.

i do a bit of airbrush work ,so the inside airbrush job is a little weird looking to me.

i bet the kids love it though!!! i'm sure if i was 20 again i would be going crazy over it!

wes70

I agree with luggnut... not really my cup of tea, but there is no denying the talent and craftmanship that went into this build. Nice work!

Pat Whatley

You're never gonna be able to carry a 4x8 MDO sign and a couple of posts in that.

"Look here Dog, we put a camera in your gas tank so you could see how much gas you've got."

Craig Sjoquist

way out rad indeed wow you've had that for 6 years ... sits under cover that part is weird indeed

very cool fiberglass work, wicked engine, wild looking body, and ya don't drive it ... what a waste

Patrick46

I agree with Craig...whadda waste. I'd use it or put it up on e-Bay. I don't believe in letting stuff sit. (I don't understand all those TV's either????)

We have a retired doctor in town here (very small coastal town)...that has nearly 1 of every single model motorcycle Harley ever produced!!! (yea...that's alotta bikes!!) Anyway, I cannot stomach to know that he has all these bikes and doesn't ride ANY of them....not a single one...not even the late model stuff!!! Talk about waste! The only thing you see him in is his Harley/Ford pick-up.....yuk! Makes me sick...(that poor iron)

GZ SIGN DESIGNS

At the time we were heavy into the sport compact scene .Did alot of car shows promoted the business ,toured alot.And to remain competitive in this show circut you always did something way out there.which is what the sponsor companies wanted .We even had to submit renderings of the cars for approval. In the sport compact scene everyone was always pushing the bar higher.Until the average joe couldn't compete.Which kind of lead to the decline of the scene. Now that the scene is dead we really have no use for this car so now it sits .I call it the worlds biggest boom box now. My kids want it when they get to the driving age. My wife is been after me to sell it so it's been put up for sale.

Lunatic Taskbar

Wow keep that long enough it may become worth something. :)

I can appreciate the craftsmanship and the time and money involved but its not something I would get all wobbly legged about.

But if you made money from it then thats great. if it helped build the company then thats great as well.

For me its like looking at an old photo where you see your self all those years ago when you thought you looked cooler than cool. With the hair, the clothes etc but now you just looked like a d*^k.

Ian