• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Promoting floor graphics?

geckophoto

With all the retailers and other businesses putting their own duct tape and other types of distance markers on their floors has anyone tried to approach them about doing professional floor graphics? And maybe the liability side of it if a customer slips and falls because of their home made graphics vs what we can do with non slip professional materials? Just wondering if you are having success with selling the idea/product.....

I don’t do it yet but thinking it may be a good time to buy some materials and try.

Dan360

We've been doing a bit, more inquiries are coming in. A shop in our network is doing rolls of floor graphics for grocery stores.

Ease of application is key, they mostly want to apply it themselves.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Helps a lot if you can tell them the slip rating I’ve found. Our sales went up when we mentioned the R12 slip rating of that helps. Peace of mind I guess

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We're doing a ton of these for signs shops all over.
https://www.firesprint.com/vinyl-floor-decals/

Ours are non slip rated as well.

We have several templates you are welcome to use whether you use us to print them or not. Click that link! You may also use any of the graphics below or on our website in your own self promotion. Good Luck!!!

floor_designs_-_social-05.png

floor_designs_-_social-04.png

6ZJBMOX8DRJ1ckgnuv6D_p7i7GeqUj4cvXzv1JhTmP6cQD9rMvgtmUT-9oypHp-GcZLdIt15rVOwJ9NgPqE9NQnRZtn8GszNo2p9h-kQxA3w2yWR0GvJeKvOLQqO98lJU0dT80aUSdUjeSlnPj6HtaX-ovpdSQ=s0-d-e1-ft

NEW_BANNER_FLOOR_GRAPHIC-01.png

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
All of our floor graphics are Non Slip rated. We wouldn't sell any without being rated for that.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
All of our floor graphics are Non Slip rated. We wouldn't sell any without being rated for that.

Can’t imagine anyone sells floor graphics that aren’t anti slip! I’ve found the actual slip rating gives customers peace of mind. Not sure if that’s a UK thing or not.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I have seen it and been asked about it. Sometimes you need to ask the client....what are you using this for??? They don't realize that in ALL cases, its important to be slip resistant. The Cheapest solution is NOT always the right one.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Not all floor graphics are non-slip rated, but don't assume the cheapest ones are not. Kroger just purchased well over a millionsqft of floor graphics (not from us). They didn't pay a "Premium" price. Just do your homework, and present your manufacturer's certifications to your customer transparently.