• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proof release form

Rooster

Does anybody have a form they could post up that they use to have customer's sign off on prior to showing them design proofs.

I'm just looking for some legal protection in case this guy walks down the street and has somebody else duplicate my designs. Low res proofs probably won't be enough as the logo design is pretty simple and wouldn't be too difficult to rebuild.

signage

The best you can do is have a statement saying it is copyrighted and a watermark on the image!

tcorn1965

Does anybody have a form they could post up that they use to have customer's sign off on prior to showing them design proofs.

I'm just looking for some legal protection in case this guy walks down the street and has somebody else duplicate my designs. Low res proofs probably won't be enough as the logo design is pretty simple and wouldn't be too difficult to rebuild.

Here is what we use
RussellElectric-18x24.gif