• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proof that ya just can't please everyone

Farmboy

Just got this from a person we barely dealt with. She wanted a military logo put on a shirt for her sons graduation. Told her I wasn't sure if we could copy it and even if we could she was looking at around $60 each for the 2 shirts she wanted. I did actually give her other options, she just wanted what she wanted. I didn't return her call because I was busy printing, the woman that answered the phone here offered to help, but that wasn't good enough. I started to write back, deleted it then started again, then just laughed it off and decided it wasn't worth my time. Just thought I'd share. As you can see, she really loves hitting the !!! key.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Well apparently you don’t need my business. I think you have very Poor Customer Service!! You were not helpful in any way!! You had no desire in helping me put something together for what I was looking for. You did not respond to my e-mail or return my call!!! When calling other places I had such great service, they even offered to help me put something together and wanted to help me in any way they could to get me what I needed!! I will make sure that you get absolutely no referrals from me and I work at a VERY Large Company and I’m also a member in our Community.[/FONT]

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
You definitely don't want her as a cutomer. She did you a favor by taking her business elsewhere.

JB

count yourself lucky that your not dealing with her! we had a "designer" like that and i refused to work with her on anything as she had the same "attitude" as your email woman.

wildside

people like that are usually "known" in the community as being that way

we had one like that too, loved to try and flex her muscles, but in the end, most people in town knew how she was and take it with a grain of salt.....

Coreysigns

One thing you'll learn over and over again with customers is that some people will never be happy no matter what you do for them. This is truly unfair how you've been treated and she's obviously a few cards short of a full deck.....but you've got to leverage comments from your good customers and use those on your website or have these people post the good feedback on Google Places about your company. That's how you'll win in the end.