• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proper Cap Alignments

dstt9901

I think I might have screwed up my cap alignments, but I'll let you guys figure it out.

After doing work on the machine (including replacing a head and the three caps), and finally getting my machine pumping. I was not actually there for to see the ink pumping, but I get into work today with 5/6 colors reporting near end. I checked one of the cartridges, and they're reporting correctly. I checked the waste take, and it's now half full (it had been emptied at the same time I changed my head).

Why I'm wondering about my cap alignments it because I had played around with them some time prior because I was trying to get the caps to make good contact in the first place. I thought I had put them back into position, but am no longer sure.

My current theory is that I have the Flash and Asorb position too close to the heads, and they are still pulling ink through.