Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prostitution Legal in Canada???

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Humor and Spoofs' started by Locals Find!, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Locals Find!

Locals Find! Very Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Tags:
  2. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    It's legal here. Lots of brothels full of young mainly asian girls.

So it's outlawed over there.. that must stop it huh.

3. Locals Find!

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    It's actually not outlawed here per se. Each state gets to form it's own laws on the matter. The Federal Government only legally gets to step in if no states have passed a law against something. If one state passes a law then it basically stops the Federal Government in their tracks. Well, at least per our Constitution which I don't think many politicians have ever bothered to read.

Really our Federal Government is supposed to only regulate interstate commerce. That is it. If someone wanted to be really technical the Federal Minimum wage is actual unconstitutional among many other Federal Laws. Sadly, people are sheep and believe the lie of Federal Law Trumps State law here. Again because, they never bothered to read their Constitutions.

4. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Prostitution is fully legal in all 50 states, you just have to get enough people to vote you into office.

wayne k
    guam usa

5. Stanton

Stanton Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Well,

...To settle disputes between the various autonomous states, set international trade tariffs at the ports,
    make and ratify treaties with foreign Nations. Some limited other stuff.

But, I agree that's about it.
    When the Constitution is read from the point of view it was intended to be read from.

Not how it is currently wielded.

But, most Americans now think geometry is the study of rocks.

I should probably stop typing now.

:smile:

6. Locals Find!

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Where is that like button Fred?

7. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

not to be rude to Canadians, but IN MY EXPERIENCES....IN CANADA, QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC. EDMUNSTON, FREDRICKTON, ST JOHN NEW BRUSWICK........there is so much available for FREE........dont see the need to to pay for it)))))))

8. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    I thought being a sign maker was a form of prostitution...

9. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    And based on my experiences in Edmonton and Quebec City the reason it's free is that you can't sell what you can't give away. :Big Laugh

10. OldPaint

PAT.......whatareyatalkinbout? when i was there i was(1965-1969) 19-23, single and saw nothing but great looking girls......and they were alway amicable)))))))

11. Locals Find!

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    What were you doing up in canada between '65-'69 were you dodging the draft??

12. OldPaint

pat may have been dodging the draft but i was stationed(1965-1969) at LORING A.F.B. MAINE. google it. was a SAC base. how do think i talk about VETERANS HEALTH CARE BEING SO GOOD all the time.........if i was a draft dodger? i just got a confirmation letter from the VA, that they paid the local hospital $26,000.00 for my back surgery)))))

13. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    I'm having a mental image of Ol'Paint porkin' Canadian girls... mental image go away.. GO AWAY!!!!

14. OldPaint

gee rickie...........dont lose my number))))))

15. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Me dodging the draft in 1965-1969? Yeah, the old fashioned way by not being born until after that.