• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prostitution Legal in Canada???

Bly

It's legal here. Lots of brothels full of young mainly asian girls.

So it's outlawed over there.. that must stop it huh.

Locals Find!

It's legal here. Lots of brothels full of young mainly asian girls.

So it's outlawed over there.. that must stop it huh.

It's actually not outlawed here per se. Each state gets to form it's own laws on the matter. The Federal Government only legally gets to step in if no states have passed a law against something. If one state passes a law then it basically stops the Federal Government in their tracks. Well, at least per our Constitution which I don't think many politicians have ever bothered to read.

Really our Federal Government is supposed to only regulate interstate commerce. That is it. If someone wanted to be really technical the Federal Minimum wage is actual unconstitutional among many other Federal Laws. Sadly, people are sheep and believe the lie of Federal Law Trumps State law here. Again because, they never bothered to read their Constitutions.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Prostitution is fully legal in all 50 states, you just have to get enough people to vote you into office.

wayne k
guam usa

Stanton

Really our Federal Government is supposed to only regulate interstate commerce. That is it.

Well,

...To settle disputes between the various autonomous states, set international trade tariffs at the ports,
make and ratify treaties with foreign Nations. Some limited other stuff.

But, I agree that's about it.
When the Constitution is read from the point of view it was intended to be read from.

Not how it is currently wielded.

But, most Americans now think geometry is the study of rocks.

I should probably stop typing now.

:smile:

OldPaint

not to be rude to Canadians, but IN MY EXPERIENCES....IN CANADA, QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC. EDMUNSTON, FREDRICKTON, ST JOHN NEW BRUSWICK........there is so much available for FREE........dont see the need to to pay for it)))))))

Pat Whatley

not to be rude to Canadians, but IN MY EXPERIENCES....IN CANADA, QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC. EDMUNSTON, FREDRICKTON, ST JOHN NEW BRUSWICK........there is so much available for FREE........dont see the need to to pay for it)))))))

And based on my experiences in Edmonton and Quebec City the reason it's free is that you can't sell what you can't give away. :Big Laugh

OldPaint

PAT.......whatareyatalkinbout? when i was there i was(1965-1969) 19-23, single and saw nothing but great looking girls......and they were alway amicable)))))))

OldPaint

pat may have been dodging the draft but i was stationed(1965-1969) at LORING A.F.B. MAINE. google it. was a SAC base. how do think i talk about VETERANS HEALTH CARE BEING SO GOOD all the time.........if i was a draft dodger? i just got a confirmation letter from the VA, that they paid the local hospital $26,000.00 for my back surgery)))))

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm having a mental image of Ol'Paint porkin' Canadian girls... mental image go away.. GO AWAY!!!!