• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proud Grampa

grampa dan

It is a dream come true each time some of our work appears in SignCraft. To have my articles appear there is one better. But all that pales when a picture of my grand daughter Phoebe appears on those pages. It's just about enough to make me bust my buttons.

Each time I submit an article there are lots of pictures included. Some don't make the cut. And so even though I may know an article is coming I don't know for sure which pictures will be printed. When the magazine comes in the mail I can hardly wait to see how it will appear. I was delighted to see with the current issue that the picture of Phoebe helping me sculpt the tree was there. This marks the FOURTH time Phoebe has appeared on those glossy pages. It doesn't get better than that!

-grampa dan

5_phoebe_carving.jpg

Last edited:

iSign

having witnessed the spark of childlike wonder she brings in the room firsthand... I can certainly imagine the thrill...

speaking of the spark of childlike wonder... that seems to be what you are both infusing that tree with (and by extension, Signcraft & it's readers)

B-RAD Graphics

:thumb:..that is awesome..I know how you feel..my younger son is 10 and he helps me wrap already...this boy will be wrapping the world by 16..LOL he loves what I do makes me proud..He wishes he could be in my shop with me all the time,,hes to young to realize its work.:Big Laugh

TheSellOut

I have a feeling that your granddaughter of yours going to have one of the most creative minds the world has ever seen! Keep up the good work!

I was showing my father, a lifelong carpenter who has recently retired as the Director of Future Construction at our local hospital, your website and blog yesterday and he was completely blown away by work. I was telling him about your workshop and how I was going to try and attend your second session this year and now he wants to come too! He was as excited as a little school girl on her first day of class!

Last edited: