I've never posted my work here before, but here goes... Got the call Monday morning that a station owner needed to rebrand by the end of the week. Only parameter given was the name of the station, and the client wanted to have community appeal. A surveyor was sent out and was back in a few hours. I completed the logo and renderings within 3 hours, and had approval by the end of the day. Next day I drew up the permits and sent them off for city approval. Miraculously, I had approval by the end of the day. Wednesday morning I set up the plot and print files and sent it off to the production department. Thursday we sent the painters to the site, and completed the production. Friday we installed everything and tidied up. Jobs don't usually go this smoothly, and I am really proud of everyone involved. The attached pictures represent the job check in the first picture, the proof in the second picture, and the completed job in the last. Gas stations can be a pain, but it provides an opportunity to make an impact beyond just a sign or two.