• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proud of this one

John in Cali

I've never posted my work here before, but here goes...

Got the call Monday morning that a station owner needed to rebrand by the end of the week. Only parameter given was the name of the station, and the client wanted to have community appeal.

A surveyor was sent out and was back in a few hours. I completed the logo and renderings within 3 hours, and had approval by the end of the day. Next day I drew up the permits and sent them off for city approval. Miraculously, I had approval by the end of the day.

Wednesday morning I set up the plot and print files and sent it off to the production department.

Thursday we sent the painters to the site, and completed the production.

Friday we installed everything and tidied up.

Jobs don't usually go this smoothly, and I am really proud of everyone involved.

The attached pictures represent the job check in the first picture, the proof in the second picture, and the completed job in the last.

Gas stations can be a pain, but it provides an opportunity to make an impact beyond just a sign or two.

Attachments

• freedom fuel 1.jpg
    freedom fuel 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 85
  • freedom fuel 2.jpg
    freedom fuel 2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 51
  • freedom fuel 3.jpg
    freedom fuel 3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 59
  • freedom fuel 4.jpg
    freedom fuel 4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 74

704signs

Hopefully you get paid in the same timely manner that you were able to make magic happen for this client ... Looks Great

Jillbeans

Wow! I can really appreciate the fact that you totally hauled @ss on this.
I only did one awning with just text in my whole life, and I wanted to die about halfway through.
Nice work. I'm glad you got to pick the way it looked.
I hope they pay fast too.
Love....Jill

John in Cali

Thanks for the props. I will share them with the Boss and the rest of the staff. The stars really lined up for us on this one. We were lucky to have the needed resources available to complete the job quickly with very little OT. Payment was quick and painless, helping make this one of my favorite projects. It was nice to do a custom job, rather than rehashing a branding of one of the majors.

Dang!! turn around was amazing and so was the permit approval that never happens here id give a big shout out to all involved that was a killer team effort id say!

signswi

Impressive turn-around but I can't get past the name FREEDOM FUEL. So bad. Freedom from what? A heavy wallet?