• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proud papa.

ProWraps

I had to post it. I woke up to this this morning.

This pic has brought a smile to my face all day. Especially since ive been working non stop for over 96 hours.

Heres to all the papas (and mamas) on the site!

Attachments

• sweat_pea.jpg
    sweat_pea.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 60

Stealth Ryder

That is just way too cute... Mine are 30 & 26 now and I really miss those days.... I am now ready for some Grandkids... Thanks Chris...

cdiesel

Luckily she got Cara's looks!

Here's her future boyfriend from last week. Been in Vegas since Weds.. sure do miss that little guy!

ProWraps

hope hes having fun in vegas! hehe dangling modifier style.

i told christen about him.... she said as long as hes not like his dad, we can hang out and watch some calliou. CAAAALLLLLLIOOOUUUUU!

ProWraps

you googled that didnt you. excuse me while i google jackwagon. im thinking some reference to a kids toy? jacks wagon?

cdiesel

You're damn right I did. Who the hell knows what a dangling modifier is? How the hell do YOU know what it is? lol

Marlene

makes it your day for sure! mine is 30 and I still get that feeling when I see her face. below is my "baby" with our little grandson seeing the ocean for the first time.

Attachments

• first time ocean.jpg
    first time ocean.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 43

ruckusman

"She's so cute" I wish I could do it with the accent in writing

There's nothing quite like having an audience that giggles and smiles at all of your material is there...

Suz

Cute kid Pro-Wraps! She is pretty in pink!

And to the rest of you, Awh! You are all so mushy! I'm that way too. Love all mine, they are so special even when they hit 30!!!