• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Provided Gator Foam Install with odd back

anyone see a back like this? Customer provided gator foam digital prints to install. Trying to wrap my head around how these would be installed with these holes.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 80
They want the ablility to remove and change out so no adhesive. I'm confused on why they are made like that and if anyone ha seen this? Im looking at purchasing and fabricating some type of bracket that can be screwed to the wall and vhb taped to the foam, like a z track design. I have made my own z brackets out of sintra and mdo before, but this already as a 1" board to space it of the wall, so that wont work.

J Hill Designs

Im assuming its really light, and at 1" thick, you can easily screw in one of a number of various 'picture hanging' hardware

yeah i want something a little more sturdy and professional than a couple picture hanger deals from Lowes.

I'm more interested in why the holes are there and how someone planned to install them? Never seen that, would like to know other folks install methods on install on a wall with a space.

Moze

yeah i want something a little more sturdy and professional than a couple picture hanger deals from Lowes.

I'm more interested in why the holes are there and how someone planned to install them? Never seen that, would like to know other folks install methods on install on a wall with a space.

The large strips hold 4 pounds each. Put four of them on there and they're good for 16 pounds - plenty sturdy enough for what you're doing.

How is it not professional? They're completely hidden and accomplish exactly what you're wanting to do.

Snydo

What Pat said, probably 2 pegs/plugs on the wall fill hole with quick drying silicone hold in place for a minute or five and your good to go.