• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PS for Digital Photographers Philly seminar Monday 11/2

Bob Gilliland

I was able to adjust my schedule to secure a seat in the Scott Kelby Photoshop® for Digital Photographers Tour coming to Philadelphia on Monday. Scott is a high energy, infectious type of instructor; not much of a chance you’ll doze off in one of his classes. Event is being held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center with registration at 9:00am and first class slated for 10am.

Anyone else from signs101 going to be in attendance? If so, want to get together during the lunch break? Reply here, drop and email or call.

Was looking at taking the train from Harrisburg to 30st station, then SEPTA from there to the convention center, however, the pending SEPTA strike nixed that thought process. If SEPTA does walk I can’t imagine the mess that will be Sunday and again Monday morning in the greater Philly area.