• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PT Cruiser never again.

BRUSHMARKS

Here is a cruiser we just got out of our shop. it is for a new gas station that offers deli max, texos tacos, and broasted chicken.

Attachments

• DSC03910.jpg
    DSC03910.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 124
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 87
  • driver side.jpg
    driver side.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 111
  • passenger side.jpg
    passenger side.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 94

BRUSHMARKS

Looks like that line right in the body groove would've been fun to install!

We actually printed the bottom white with a 3 inch bleed and then the top green with a 3 inch bleed and they over lap in the body line. would have been close to impossible to get the line to the right arc to follow body line with out getting a head ache and alot of stretching. we might have used for material but made for an easier install.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks really good and good enough to eat............

Question....... is that perf over the windows or regular vinyl ?? I can hardly tell, if at all, the discoloration from perf products.

BRUSHMARKS

Looks really good and good enough to eat............

Question....... is that perf over the windows or regular vinyl ?? I can hardly tell, if at all, the discoloration from perf products.

The side windows are solid material, only the back is perf. we still haven't found a good perf material.

GypsyGraphics

Looks really good and good enough to eat...
That's exactly what i was thinking! Lately i've been seeing the most unappetizing food images in all kinds of advertising. Probably the worst have been on menus, isn't that ridiculous. So this is a refreshing change.

aaaaand now i'm hungry.

oh, nice wrap job too. i'm not real keen on text following the curve of the wheel well, but other than that... it looks great!

Letterbox Mike

perfect in every way! I'm extremely impressed you got the phone number to follow the wheelwell arch so well, with the amount of stretching involved in those fenders it's amazing how well that fits and flows. Very good job!

Sluggo

Reminds me of the Fried Chicken car I did several years ago... They really didn't know what they wanted, so I just covered the car in chicken. Yummy.

Attachments

• goldenchick.jpg
    goldenchick.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 114

k6media

PT Cruisers are a challenge... good thing there aren't many of them on the road that need to be wraped! Great work and smart design. Thinking about how to tackle this without having to tuck that line across the vehicle is smart thinking...