• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help Publishing to PDF from Corel 2019

baysigns

In need of urgent help. I make all my plan drawings using Corel. When I print drawings from Corel, the scale is perfect as in I take an actual scale ruler and confirm its correct. When I publish to PDF, it changes. The scale is way off. Anybody happen to know what I need to do in PDF settings to maintain the scale? I need to print these plans on 11x17 and 24x36.

Thanks

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
All I can think is you need to change the scale based on what sheet you're printing- meaning you'll also have to change the drawing to match the scale.

pro-UP

I'm just guessing and I can ask our designers to check it out if you need help, but it sounds like your pdf is adding margins. Check that your margins in pdf are zero because you're already setting them in corel.

Dan H

If you are printing out 11x17, try drawing an 11 x 17 box, no outline and place your scaled image within.
The "invisible" 11 x 17 box should maintain your size. should work the same for any size output.