• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pull Up Banner tracking issue

Posterboy

Hey guys,

I'm having some issues with pull up banners. I know they have a lot of names, so here is an image of one

attachment.php

The problem I keep having is that the graphic wanders from side to side as it retracts into the roller unit. I need to be careful when I retract them, otherwise the graphic would jag on the edge. I know some movement is normal, but the last one I did the movement seemed excessive.
I think I'm sticking the graphic onto the tongue quite straight, but maybe I'm not?
Could it be the stock? The stock is quite thick and rigid for anti curl, so maybe it doesn't curl tightly on the inside?

I'm out of ideas, I'd really appreciate any feedback on what is causing the issue.

Attachments

• PULL-UP-BANNER-black-base.jpg
    PULL-UP-BANNER-black-base.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 100

reQ

Make sure when you stick your banner piece to the base (double sided tape piece) that its straight.