• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pulled the trigger on a Zund

cdiesel

Placed the order today to beat the order rush from ISA and get it installed quicker. Hopefully we'll be up and running in the next 6-8 weeks. Life will be so much easier!

:rock-n-roll:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm sure Zund is a much better machine than when I bought one back in the early 1990's. For me it was like the proverbial boat purchase ... the happiest day of my life was when I bought it and the second happiest day was when I sold it. Best of luck with it. :thumb:

Jack Knight1979

This is awesome.

I've about to pull the trigger on a Fotoba myself.
Did you look into these machines at all?

I briefly checked out Zund. As amazing as they are. The machine would take up too much valuable floor space for me.

Congrats on the Zund. Awesome machine.

cdiesel

I think they've changed a few things since the 90's Fred. At least I hope so! The guys that I know that run the G3 and L2500's are very happy with them.
As far as the learning curve, we have off-site training at the Zund facility for a couple of days before the machine arrives, and then the tech is here for five days to install and train.

k.a.s.

Congrats!!! Once you have the router you wont have any idea how you made it this long without it.

Kevin

RoCo

We just bought a used Zund L2500, should have it on the floor in a few weeks. I'm headed to WI for training soon, too. There's always a learning curve but I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with it!