• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pulling my hair out!!!!

MGraphics

HEllo,

Just looking if anyone can help me.. getting magenta banding on prints anytime there is a medium to light blue color. i have done everything that i know of to clean and align heads, cleaned encoder stripe, soaked heads in solution, tightend the drive belt, greased all moving parts that need it... have my head set at 1.3mm not sure if tha is too close. By the way i run a dilli neotitan 1606... also identical to agfa M2... any thoughts GINO???

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 95

genericname

We get this in our Blues from time to time as well. Dropping the rez to 360x540 6 pass seems to help, along with lower print temp. Slower head speed might reduce your issues on top of those other changes.

genericname

Ah, sorry about that; didn't realize this was in the Flatbed forum. just read it from the home page. I'm running a JV3, so that may or may not help you.

johnnysigns

is this happening through different media or profiles from the RIP? - meaning it's a hardware problem and not a software problem? I would think it's a profile problem personally.

markwan

that is ink starving of megenta, mostly air is in its head, to my EFI650, need many times ink purges.