Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pump for SC 545ex

Discussion in 'Roland' started by gitec01, Jan 6, 2010.

1. gitec01

gitec01 New Member

May 13, 2008
    guam
    can i use MIMAKI pump for Roland soljet pro ii v 545 ex? do they have desame pump? cos i heard mimaki pump is more durable on eco solvent ink. and it doesn't clogged down.

please help before i buy a new pumps for our printer

2. Pacific Coast Sign

Pacific Coast Sign Active Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Best to use Roland's "new style" 3 pump system (with kit). These are very durable and lasting a very long time compared to the older style. Well worth the change over.

3. inkmed

inkmed Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Mimkai pump for Roland printer

Please check the Mimaki pump picture in attachment.
    As you know, Mimaki pump is durable. But please ensure that the iron sheet marked in the picture is not impact the pump installation to your Roland printer.

Adam
    www.inkmed.cn

Attached Files:

4. advsign22

advsign22 Member

Sep 2, 2004
    I once installed a Mimaki pump on a Roland 300 that I had. Then (4 years ago) I thought that I had installed it wrong because it was so so loud. Maybe now they have controlled the noise but if they did not I could not imagine having 3 squirrels eats nuts in the same printer.

5. gitec01

gitec01 New Member

May 13, 2008
    guam
    thank you very much it really helps a lot.