• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pump hose routing on prism jet 38

No Rules

Had broken hose on black side of pump on prism jet and lost track of the routing of the hose does any one have schematic on the routing of the pump hoses....also is there a GENERIC HOSE that would work on these pumps...thanx for your help

RG

Hay, I just did this yesterday. No schematic, but I'll try to put it into words. As the hose comes from the capping station, run it into the hole in the top-front, left-side of the pump. As soon as the hose is in this hole, route it toward the rear of the pump and loop it back around 360 degrees to go out of the hole in the rear of the pump. This is for the black side only. The color side is much easier. Hopefully, I'm not the only one who can follow my directions. The OEM hose is that white, latex-like, soft hose. I think it's the best. There is also some clear hose out there. I think it's not soft enough to work well. It's like the gas line you can buy for a weedeater or a RC airplane.